On Microsoft Word, there are different kinds of chart tools: Pie chart, Bar chart are the most commonly used. They can be formatted and edited to get the perfect sort of informational statistics.
A pie chart is one of the most used data collectors in statistics and mathematics. It is often like a circle, divided into segments. Each segment shows the size of certain information or raw data that has been collected. In this article, you’ll be instructed step by step on how to make a pie chart on Microsoft Office Word.
Creating a Pie Chart on MS Word
To start making statistical information on Word using Pie Chart, you need to open your MS Word and do the following:
Open a new document.
Click on the Insert tab
Click the chat section.
Click on Pie, and then you select the kind of Pie Chat you want
click this will automatically insert the Pie template in the newly created Word Document.
Adding Data and Information to the Pie Chart
When you’re done creating the Pie template, it automatically appears in the document. Then, an Excel datasheet would open with default data information. You’ll have to delete those and put your data.
When you’re done putting your information, it displays on the Pie chat itself.
Formatting the Pie Chart
Formatting the Pie Chart, you can change the whole design and layout; you can select the chat to display quick format tools at the side.
Click on Layout options: This will format the position of the chart
Click on Style color and paintbrush to give the new Pie Chart a new look and design.
Select Chart Filters to hide any of the pie chart categories by unchecking their boxes and selecting Apply.
Bottom Line: Using a pie chart to give information or infographics.
With Pie Chart, you’ve created a lot of information in a very concise and explanatory form. A pie chart can be used in formal settings during presentations to display certain kinds of data as a marketing strategy for customers and investors.
- What are Some Key Features of M Access
- How to Disable Microsoft Team from Starting Automatically on Windows 10
- How to Insert Text in Paint and Paint 3D
- How to Use VLC Media Player for Screen Recording, Capture and Streaming
- How to Fix Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error
- Dotted line Styles Collection for Sketch
- How to Convert PMD Files to PDFs
- How to Calibrate G Sensor on an Android Phone
- How to Disable Inspect Element on a Website
- 85+ Free Certificate and Diploma PSD Templates ( 2021)